“PREDICT THE WINNER OF THE 2022 DALLY M MEDAL” TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the “Predict the Winner of the 2022 Dally M Medal competition”, entrants are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd (GNS) (ABN 75 004 999 044) of 45 Wangara Road, Cheltenham VIC 3192, Australia. Phone: +61 (0)3 8541 9999. Steeden is a brand owned by GRAY-NICOLLS Sports.
- Prizes: One (1) winner, receiving Steeden NRL Supporter ball of their choice, valued at AUS$29.99 (RRP, inclusive of GST) and a $150 voucher to the Steeden online store (steeden.com.au)
- Promotional Period: The promotion commences on 17/03/2022 and closes at 7pm AEDT on 24/03/2022. Entries received after the closing dates shown above will be ineligible for entry. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late, or discarded entries.
- Eligibility: Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand and unlimited entries are allowed per person. Employees (and the immediate families of employees) of the Promoter and associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Method of Entry: Entrants will have to; Like the post the designated post on Instagram, follow the Steeden Instagram page and tag the player they think will win the 2022 Dally M Medal in the comments section.
- Method of Drawing Winners: One (1) winner will be randomly drawn at 10am on 4/10/2022 after being randomly selected from the comments. Winners will be notified by direct message on social media, within two (2) hours of the draw. The winner’s names will be published on Steeden’s Instagram story (@steeden_official) immediately after they have been notified.
- If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within one (1) month of the prize being drawn then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted at 10am on 4/11/2022 at the Promoter’s Office. The redrawn winner will be notified by direct message on social media and the redrawn winner’s details will be published on Steeden’s Instagram story (@steeden_official) immediately after they have been notified.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd and its associated companies against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income and/or personal injury.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
- The Promoter’s decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this competition at any time. Any changes to this Promotion and/or Terms and Conditions relating to the promotion (including amendments, cancellation or suspension of the promotion), is subject to the requirements of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments