By entering the “WIN THE ULTIMATE WESTS TIGERS FAN PRIZE PACK” competition, entrants are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter is GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd (GNS) (ABN 75 004 999 044) of 45 Wangara Road, Cheltenham VIC 3192, Australia. Phone: +61 (0)3 8541 9999. Steeden is a brand owned by GRAY-NICOLLS Sports.
2. Prizes: First place wins - Four (4) tickets to attend the Wests Tigers Captains Run, valued at $580, one (1) signed 2022 Wests Tigers jersey valued at $300 and four (4) General Admission tickets to the Round 25 NRL game between the Wests Tigers and Canberra Raiders valued at $120. Second place wins one (1) signed 2022 Wests Tigers jersey valued at $300.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion commences on 10/08/2022 and closes at midnight AEST on 24/08/2022. Entries received after the closing dates shown above will be ineligible for entry. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late, or discarded entries.
4. Eligibility: Entry is only open to residents of Australia and is limited to one entry per person. Employees (and the immediate families of employees) of the Promoter and associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. Method of Entry: Entrants will have to; submit their contacts details in form (above) on Steeden’s website.
6. Method of Drawing Winners: two (2) winners will be randomly drawn at the Promoter’s office at 12pm on 25/08/2022 after being randomly selected from the submitted entries. The first person selected will win first prize, with the second person selected will win second prize. Winners will be notified by phone/email using the contact details provided within one (1) day of the draw.
7. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within two (2) business days of the prize being drawn then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted at 9am on 27/08/2022 at the Promoter’s office. The redrawn winner will be notified by phone/email using the contact details on file.
8. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
9. All contestants release from, and indemnify GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd and its associated companies against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income and/or personal injury.
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
12. The Promoter’s decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this competition at any time. Any changes to this Promotion and/or Terms and Conditions relating to the promotion (including amendments, cancellation or suspension of the promotion), is subject to the requirements of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments