By entering the “Win a 2023 State of Origin Replica Ball” competition, entrants are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter is GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd (GNS) (ABN 75 004 999 044) of 45 Wangara Road, Cheltenham VIC 3192, Australia. Phone: +61 (0)3 8541 9999. Steeden is a brand owned by GRAY-NICOLLS Sports.
2. Prizes: Two (2) Winners - each receiving one (1) State of Origin Replica Ball (NSW or QLD), valued at $250 per ball. The NSW Ball is a State of Origin Match Ball Replica, while the QLD Maroons Ball is a State of Origin Replica with only QLD branding.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion commences on 19/06/2023 and closes at 4pm AEST on 21/06/2022. Entries received after the closing dates shown above will be ineligible for entry. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late, or discarded entries.
4. Eligibility: Entry is only open to residents of Australia & New Zealand and is limited to one entry per person. Employees (and the immediate families of employees) of the Promoter and associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. Method of Entry: Entrants will have to; Like the designated post, follow the @steeden_official Instagram page, tag two (2) people in the comments of the post and declare if they are #TEAMNSW or #TEAMQLD. Entrants will receive an extra entry to the competition if they share the post to their Instagram story and tag @steeden_official.
6. Method of Drawing Winners: one (1) winner will be randomly drawn at the Promoter’s office at 11am on 22/06/2023 after being randomly selected from the comments. Winners will be notified by phone/email using the contact details provided within one (1) day of the draw. The winner’s name will be published on Steeden’s Instagram story (@steeden_official) immediately after they have been notified.
7. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within one (1) month of the prize being drawn then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted at 11am on 22/07/2023 at the Promoter’s office. The redrawn winner will be notified by phone/email using the contact details on file and the redrawn winner’s details will be published on Steeden’s Instagram story (@steeden_official) immediately after they have been notified.
8. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
9. All contestants release from, and indemnify GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd and its associated companies against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income and/or personal injury.
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
12. The Promoter’s decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this competition at any time. Any changes to this Promotion and/or Terms and Conditions relating to the promotion (including amendments, cancellation or suspension of the promotion), is subject to the requirements of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments